
The other day Kyle was getting into the end table attempting to reach the lamp and knock it over which he thinks is really funny. Normally I put our throw pillows in front of the table to discourage him from getting at the table but he has recently relocated them to the floor in front of the couch. (So he can climb on the couch and reach the lamp) Anyway, I was sitting on the other side of the room saying "no, no Kyle, no, no." Of course he wasn't listening and thought it was even funnier that he was getting my attention while going after the lamp. Jacob observed all this and then said to me, "You need to watch Dr. Phil." I asked him what he meant and he said, "Kyle is misbehaving and you need to watch Dr. Phil so you know how to handle him."

No comments:
Post a Comment