Jacob's top 10 phrases:
10. What are we going to do today?
9. I never get to do anything fun.
8. What did you ask me to do?
7. Why does Kyle get to do it?
6. I didn't hear you.
5. Can I play Lego Star Wars.
4. I don't know.
3. Kyle!
2. Kyle is so mean.
1. Kyle is the best brother in the whole world. (sometimes spoken minutes after the previous comment)
Kyle's top 10 phrases:
(Say #3-#10 with a whine to get the full effect.)
10. I do it.
9. I don't want to.
8. I don't have to. (go to the bathroom)
7. I want to watch "babies." (Baby Einstein type shows on Comcast)
6. Too hard. (picking up toys)
5. I want milk.
4. I want juice.
3. I want my sippy cup.
2. I want to play with my friends.
1. This is serious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment