Last night Mel and I were watching a movie with the boys when we got a phone call from my cousin Jennifer's husband Scott. He was calling from a healing conference they were at with over 8,000 other people. He asked Mel if they could pray for Nathaniel. I'm not sure exactly what dialogue was exchanged but the next thing I know Mel is motioning for me to come in the other room. I come in and Mel whispers that they've linked our phone connection to the PA system. We are actually hearing the live healing service with about 8,000 people in the audience. We listen as the "speaker" prays fervently for Nathaniel. He prays specifically for Nathaniel's body and cells to heal and his lungs to grow and other beautiful words about him. This goes on for a few minutes. It was all very powerful and not what we expected to experience on our Friday night at home. We are so thankful for the people who continue to pray for our son. Thank you Jennifer and Scott for doing this for us.
Matthew 18:20:
20 "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a wonderful blessing that was. Prayers to your entire family! Nathaniel is SO loved.
This is just amazing...it totally gave me goose bumps.
Post a Comment