Kyle's been excited to go to the Apple Orchard all week. On Tuesday when I picked him up for school, he was disappointed that he didn't have the "apple trip" that day. So on Thursday he finally got to ride the big yellow bus and go on the apple trip. I got to go along too and chaperone. At first he told me he wanted to go alone and he didn't need me there. I told him his teacher needed my help so he decided it was okay that I went. It was a beautiful sunny day. Perfect for picking apples.
On the bus ride home, he was so exhausted he fell asleep. His teacher said, "Wow, he fell asleep? He's got so much energy I'm surprised he's sleeping."
I asked her if he had a lot of energy in the classroom. She just smiled and said, "Yes."
That's my Kyle.

2 comments:
Hi Andrea...I'm not really sure how I came across your blog, but I'm glad I did. We share a very similar story and I'd love to "talk" with you sometime. My email address is:
jeffamywelch@hotmail.com
Couldn't find yours on your page. Hope to hear from you!
Ah, that's nice. I get that from Derek's teachers, too!
Post a Comment