Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thank you...I think... or maybe not.

Today I took the boys on a quick run to Target. Jacob was complaining that he didn't want to shop so I assured him it would be a quick trip, only a view things. He asked what I needed and I rambled off a couple items and hair color. He asked why I needed hair color and I told him I had gray hair that I wanted to color. "Why do you want to color it?" he asked. "Because I don't want to look older than I am," I said. He then told me he couldn't see any gray hair. Thank you, Jacob. Then Kyle says, "I do. I see it." So now Jacob and Kyle are arguing about my gray hair, Jacob still insisting he can't see any and Kyle very sure that it's there and lots of it. Jacob's really being sweet, saying I don't need to color my hair. Then he gets out of the car and takes a close look. "Oh yea, I see it!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's great! By the way, I did not see any gray hair when I saw you this morning! :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Kenzie said...

Andrea-
I just read your account of the precious time that you spent with your littlest one, Nathaniel. I'm so sorry for your loss... it is still so recent and I imagine some days are harder than others. Thank you for your sweet words to us and I will pray for your family as well... for healing, strength and peace in His plan.

Love lots,
Kenzie