Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Dear Santa

The boys flat out refuse to sit with Santa, talk to him or even look his way before Christmas. They don't like to be put on the spot. They don't want to talk to a "stranger", etc. Never the less, they still find ways to communicate their wish lists to Santa.

Here's the letter Jacob wrote to Santa.
Dear Santa,
Hello, my name is Jacob. I am 8 years old. I want a puppy and and iPod for Christmas. On the iPod you can listen to music. Puppies are fun to play with. And it would be fun to train them. I have been nice to others. I have been good in school because I got 100% on my spelling test. I believe that I've been a good boy because I say Hi to every person I see. If you get me this gift I promise to believe in Santa.
Sincerely,
Jacob

A few weeks before Christmas I heard Kyle talking softly at the breakfast table...to this Santa.
When I asked him what he was doing he said, "If you think really hard that something is real, then you can talk to it." He was telling "puzzle santa" what Webkinz animal he wanted for Christmas.

No comments: