Saturday, March 27, 2010

Airborne graduation

I'm proud of Mel's hard work and dedication. Here are a few pictures from his Airborne graduation ceremony.


(third one from the left)




By the way, Jacob thought the ceremony was very cool and was snapping pictures. Kyle was a little less than entertained and kept asking when it would be over. Here I am trying to keep him busy snapping our own pictures.

3 comments:

sarah roo said...

That's great! It's all great. And YOU look great!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrats, Mel! Andrea, you guys must be really proud of him. So amazing!

Velvet Over Steel said...

Great post and blog you have! Reading the story about your 3rd son brought back so many memories. So very, very sorry for your loss!! I can not image.
My 3rd son was born @ 30 weeks and given a 10% chance the first 24 hours and 25% after that. It has been a very long road with being very sick the first year to having developmental delays, asperger syndrome and learning disabilities. But he is a great young man who has come so far. My youngest turned 20 2 weeks ago.
Sometimes I get so stressed and very down being a single parent. So thank you for making me even more thankful and appreciative. So glad I found your blog & following now. Have a Very Happy Easter with your beautiful family!!
HUGS,
Coreen