Thursday, November 09, 2006

Who bit who?


Since sweet 18 month old Kyle has a very limited speaking vocabulary, I have to guess at most of the things he's trying to tell me. Usually I can figure it out by process of elimination or pointing at various objects until I get it right. Tonight however I wrongly accused Jacob of biting Kyle on the butt after Kyle came to me with a sad face, pointed at his butt and then pointed at his mouth. I asked him if Jacob bit him and of course he didn't say no. So I scolded Jacob, who then told me it was actually Kyle who bit him in the butt. Oops. So much for guessing Kyle's charades correctly.

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

I remember you telling me this. So funny. And the picture you chose to put with it makes it even more hilarious!