Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Slight miscommunication

I haven't had a chance to enter any new blogs because the couple of stories I want to tell need pictures to add to the humor. Why can't I post pictures? Well I've managed to completely mess up Mel's computer again requiring me to reinstall Windows and I'm not ready for that challenge just yet and our back up computer works ok but the pictures won't load from my camera to the computer. Another issue I don't want to try to figure out just yet (or mess up more.)
So instead I'll write about a conversation I had in the car yesterday with Jacob. I'd been battling a migraine all morning and it was starting to subside but I was feeling a little "brain dead." Out of the blue Jacob asks me "what does a door mean?"
I said "what do you mean what does a door mean?"
He said "No. What does a door mean!?"
A little irritated I said "a door is a door. What are you asking me?"
Jacob is now irritated and says "No mom. A door! What does it mean?"
After a few moments of thought I said "Oh, adore. That means..."

Talk about brain dead!

No comments: