Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend in Thiensville, WI visiting Sarah, Matt, Drew and Erik.














Sometimes when the four cousins get together it's a little chaotic, but this weekend seemed a little easier and much more relaxing than previous visits.



















Before we arrived Sarah had a conversation with Erik about how this was a special visit because it would be the first time they were seeing Mel since he got home from Iraq. Erik asked "is he going to be all scraped up from the war?" We had a good laugh at Erik's innocent question.














Matt and Mel after running the Turkey Trot 5K .














Kyle and Erik playing in the first snowfall of the season Thanksgiving morning.

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

I didn't know you had resurrected your blog! I promise not to bug you about it. Looks like you guys had fun...is Tae Kwon Doe back in?

Andrea said...

I thought maybe Jacob would change his mind after seeing Drew, but when I told him it took Drew 2 yrs to get his green belt he got turned off. Oh well, we'll find something else he really likes to do.
And you CAN bug me about the blog. I really want to keep it up!