Thursday, November 29, 2007

Me win, me win!

Auntie MoMo sent the boys each an advent calendar (with chocolates) that arrived in yesterday's mail. I should've put them away and not shown the boys until December 1st when they could've actually opened their first day and eaten the chocolate. Silly me showed it to them and then tried explaining to Kyle that he couldn't open the cardboard "doors" for three more days. There's a picture on the back for coloring so I tried to distract him and get him to color. Next thing I know he's shouting "Woo, hoo! Me win, me win!" He was so proud and excited. He opened day 10, found the chocolate and quickly popped it in his mouth. He thought he'd "chosen" the winning door and found the chocolate.














I told him he couldn't eat the chocolates today and that I was going to put the calendar away. He kept insisting "Me no eat chocolates, me color. Me no eat chocolates, mommy."



Boy is he going to be sad when he reopens December 10th and finds it empty.

No comments: