On the flip side he also expresses his happiness too. Yesterday I brought in the Christmas tree while he was napping. When he woke up and saw it he asked "you did this for me?" When I said yes he said "that makes me happy." Priceless moment. I hope I can always make him that happy.
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Feewings (feelings)
For 2 1/2 years old, Kyle has become pretty expressive about his feelings. If he asks for a snack and we say no to him he says "you hurt my feewings" in his most sad, pathetic voice ever. In the middle of the night he tries to sneak into our bed and when we tell him no he whines "you hurt my feewings." It's so sad and sweet we almost give in to him.
On the flip side he also expresses his happiness too. Yesterday I brought in the Christmas tree while he was napping. When he woke up and saw it he asked "you did this for me?" When I said yes he said "that makes me happy." Priceless moment. I hope I can always make him that happy.
On the flip side he also expresses his happiness too. Yesterday I brought in the Christmas tree while he was napping. When he woke up and saw it he asked "you did this for me?" When I said yes he said "that makes me happy." Priceless moment. I hope I can always make him that happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Too sweet!
Post a Comment