Just a second. If I hear this phrase again in my house I'm going to scream.
"Jacob, it's time for dinner."
"Just a second."
"Kyle, come brush your teeth."
"Just a second."
"Mel, can you help me with something?"
"Just a second."
It's driving me crazy! Although I felt better yesterday after I heard this conversation between Kyle and Jacob.
Kyle: "Can you help me, Jacob?"
Jacob: "Just a second."
Kyle: "No, right now!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And I wonder where they learn that phrase from? ;) I say it ALL the time!
If only it was just a SECOND, then that would be fine. What they really mean is, whenever it's convenient for me, and right now it's not!
Mitchell's new saying is "be quiet, you're too loud." He says it over and over again to Levi. Then he is the one who needs to BE QUIET!
Post a Comment