Monday, January 28, 2008

Pee on the Man

In an effort to get Kyle more excited about potty training and to encourage Jacob to stand up when he uses the bathroom, we created a new game called "Pee on the Man." Okay, so I heard that you can use Cheerios in the toilet to help teach boys to aim, but I didn't have any Cheerios in the house- only Mighty Bites, which are shaped like little men. So after plopping one in the toilet, I told Jacob to "pee on the man." Kyle got excited about it too, but instead of standing up he got his potty seat, put it on the toilet and peed on the man too. When they both finished, Jacob wanted to try again so he downed two glasses of water and was ready to head back into the bathroom. I had to remind him that it takes a while for the water to get to the bladder.

I don't know how well the game is teaching aim, but at least I've got Jacob standing up to go and Kyle going...so far.

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

You have me laughing outloud again.