Jacob and Kyle have really gotten into wrestling. It used to be just them wrestling with Mel, but lately they've begun wrestling each other. With Kyle being half Jacob's weight and size I'm afraid he's going to get hurt, but he's pretty scrappy.
Sometimes they get pretty rowdy. I fear what it will be like two years or five years from now. I keep joking to Mel that we need a sound proof, padded room where they can do whatever they want and I don't have to worry about something breaking or someone getting hurt.
What am I going to do if this baby is another boy???? Three rowdy boys might put me over the edge.

2 comments:
I'm already there, Andrea! I often talk about a padded room - I really like sound proof, too! And I will be having 3 boys. Heaven help me!
Except you're having a girl. But she'll just break out the nails and join in (at least that's what Ella does).
Post a Comment