Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Reason to Smile, Even Laugh a Little

Yesterday I was at the store shopping for a new purse. Kyle began to whine that he didn't have a purse. I told him that usually just girls have purses. "Where I put my money? Me don't have a purse," he complained. Just then he spotted some cute, stuffed dog... purses. He insisted on having one to put his money in. How could I say no? Especially when they were on clearance. So here is Kyle and his puppy purse.

Needless to say, Mel thought I used poor judgement letting our son get a purse.

5 comments:

IrishMommy said...

I love it... I can't wait to get the pictures back from my SIL of Levi dressed up as Hannah Montana - Wig&Shoes... Kurt will FLIP out. It brought so much joy to Kyle.

Shannon said...

I think its great!! You can see how thrilled he is....

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute!!! Davey has taken over my old purses, too. Sometimes Derek. He carries his cars in it!

Undomestic said...

don't think of it as a purse...just a dog with a pocket and a shoulder strap!

Angela's Kitchen said...

It's not a purse, it's a MAN-BAG!