Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just Angry

Today I don't have anything heartwarming or positive to write about. Today I feel angry. I'm not angry at our situation. I don't have anyone to be angry with. We don't know why this happened and there's no one to blame. So my anger is directed at the people in the world who don't respect the lives they've created. The ones who's own needs come before their children's.

I'm mad at the women who choose to smoke when they're pregnant. I'm mad at the women who are pregnant and addicted to drugs or alcohol. I'm mad at the women who have children they neglect and then choose to have more. I'm mad at the women who choose to end their baby's life because it's inconvenient for them to have a child right now. I'm mad at the fathers who aren't a part of their child's life. I'm mad at the parents who physically or emotionally abuse their children. I'm mad at the parents who don't take time for their children.

I don't know how to help these selfish people so today I will just be angry.

4 comments:

Undomestic said...

It sickens me how many times I open the paper to see another helpless kid abused...often killed.

IrishMommy said...

Andrea,
It's ok to be angry! It's part of the grieving process. Just know that time will heal and blessing will come... When I was going through the ungly infertility stuff, I was angry at the world!
You are in my prayers!

mommyof3 said...

I totally understand with that anger. When my husband and I were trying to have a baby 4-5 yrs ago, I had the same feelings.......and even though the LORD blessed us with beautiful twins during that time I still can have that anger because any child is the biggest miricale GOD can give to us, and it hurts me to see some one take it for granted

LoveHopeFaith said...

Amen, sister. These are profound words that need to be heard. Thanks for expressing yourself so elequently.