Sunday, July 06, 2008

From the Mouths of Monkeys

The boys have said some things the last few days that have really made me laugh. I thought I'd better write them down before I forgot.


"Mommy, you're not the boss anymore because you're pregnant." (Apparently Kyle perceives me being pregnant with me being weaker and therefore no longer in charge.)
Kyle told me his new name was "Tooty because he toots all the time."

Kyle said to me, "Mommy, you have a big booty!" (Thanks Kyle. If I wasn't pregnant I would really be offended.)

One morning after Kyle went pee in the potty, Mel tried to empty it into the toilet. Kyle adamantly refused to let him and told him that he was "saving it" and "trying to fill the whole potty up." Gross! That lasted about 1/2 the day until I finally convinced him that it was disgusting and needed to be dumped.
This conversation took place in a public restroom.

Kyle: "Mommy, why you not have a p****?"

Mommy: "Because girls don't have a p****."

Kyle: "Some girls do."


Out of the blue one day Jacob said , "if someone stole me away from you, I would eat an entire book-all the pages- if they let me go." (Not sure where that thought came from.)

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

I wonder which girls Kyle is talking about!

Very funny!

I do wish Ella would strive to fill up her toilet....actually, one drop would be nice!

Anonymous said...

My gosh I was laughing so hard reading those comments the boys made. They are so funny and so cute! :)