I wish I had the imagination and child wonderment of my three year old. I love to hear what's on his mind. Here are a few of his recent random thoughts.
"I wish I could fly in the house."
"I want to be an astronaut and fly in the sky."
Kyle's favorite expressions lately. "What the het (heck)?" and "Oh my dosh (gosh)!"
Kyle's thoughts about Jesus:
Kyle: Why do we pray to Jesus?
Mom: Because Jesus wants us to talk to Him and he is our friend.
Kyle: No he's not. He doesn't play with us.
Kyle: Where is Jesus?
Mom: Jesus is everywhere.
Kyle: Is he in outer space?
Mom: Well I guess so, yes.
Kyle: No he's not. He doesn't have a jet pack.
Mom: I don't think Jesus needs a jet pack.
Kyle: Yes he does. You have to have a jet pack in outer space.
We started something with Jacob a few years ago that when we said "I love you" we would say "I love you to the moon and back" or "I love you to the sun and back". We would make up new ones like "I love you six time around Pluto and back." Kyle's line that he made up is "I love you too much and to the moon". Or if we say, "Kyle how much do you love me?" He answers, "too much!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'd love to hear a conversation with Kyle and Max about where Jesus is.
That is very sweet.
LOVE the new song By Your Side! Thanks for pointing it out to me today.
Post a Comment