The novelty of the cowboy costume wore off when he tried on his friend Max's Spiderman costume and then refused to take it off when it was time to go home. He's been wearing Spiderman practically every day since. He's says, "I not shy when I Spiderman." I'm thinking maybe he can be Spiderman to the dentist and for his school pictures. The costume has extra padding on the chest and arms to look like big muscles. Yesterday while Kyle was wearing Spiderman he said, "When Sophie comes to visit, what if she puts her head here (pointing to his padded chest) and wants to eat?" Trying not to laugh I told him that only her mommy could make milk for her. I guess I should have told them those were muscles so he doesn't think Spiderman has breasts.
The last two days it's been Batman. He's been changing out of his clothes and putting on his batman pajamas at about 1:00 in the afternoon and wearing them the rest of the day and through the night. Today he climbed onto the bathroom counter and told me "Batman can fly through the air and catch the towel bar and then jump back. Wanna see?" No!

1 comment:
Yah, the towel bar in our kids bathroom was ripped out of the way when Jake tested this same theory. I'll show you some time :(
Post a Comment