We didn't get to see my Dad and Linda at Thanksgiving or Christmas this year so we're planning to drive up and see them this month. January. What was I thinking? I checked their local forcast this morning and I'm thinking No, thank you.
Baudette, MN
Local forecast
Current conditions Clear -21°F
Feels like: -21°F
Today
Hi: 5°
Lo: -9°
Flurries
Last week I talked to my Dad on the phone and he was telling me all the things we could do with the kids when we visited like sledding, watching an outdoor hockey game and ice fishing. Notice they're all outside activities. You mean people actually go outside when it's that cold? To enjoy outside activities? I'm a seasoned Minnesotan, but I draw the line at negative numbers. Maybe we'll luck out and have mild weather with temperatures above zero.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
21 BELOW?? Yeah, good luck up there! Wow!
Post a Comment