Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Old family slides

My dad came to visit last week and brought with him some old family slides and a machine to convert them to digital images. We went through about 60 slides but he has many more at home. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Here's a few pictures of my mom that are priceless to me. Mel says any one of them could be me or Sarah because of our mannerisms.
My mom and dad did a lot of cross country skiing. Camping and hiking on the North Shore before kids.

Sarah and my mom during a camping trip. (I didn't know my mom drank coffee then.)
I love those pants! I'm guessing this is at Easter because we always got a kite from the Easter bunny.

I love this picture of Sarah.

2 comments:

IrishMommy said...

You look so much like your mom, Andrea! What great fun that must be to see all the photos and have the memories come back. I also have to put a vote in for those pants. Love em'

Undomestic said...

Those are so wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing them!