
Kyle told me after his party that two things made him sad at his party. The first was when everyone blew out the candles on his cake before he could and the second was when the pinata broke. I guess it hadn't occurred to him that the pinata would have to break in order for the candy to fall out. Aside from those two things, he had a great birthday. Unfortunately, Mel was in ND with the National Guard helping with flood relief so he couldn't be here for Kyle's birthday. However a second (or actually third) birthday celebration will be happening with Dad at Chuck E Cheese!

3 comments:
Looks like a great celebration! Happy Birthday to Kyle!
Happy Birthday Kyle...hope this wasn't another event I missed because my parents didn't tell me about it! (smile) Just in case this was the case, my address is: 406 Frederick Circle and my phone number is 651-335-2125. Thanks.
oops...I forgot, Hastings, MN 55033...ha ha ha.
Post a Comment