Our comfort comes in knowing that you are rejoicing with our Heavenly Father. The day you were born, He called you by name. The name He chose for you and put in our hearts. He gently spoke, "Nathaniel John" as He called you home. You didn't open your eyes here on earth, but I believe when He called your name you opened your eyes to Him and He made you whole. I picture the angels singing sweetly to you and praising our King.
Although our hearts will always ache for you, we will see you again one day. We hold onto this hope. We love you Nathaniel and remember you especially today, your birthday.

5 comments:
I'm thinking of all of you today. May the memories you have of Nathanial's time here on earth comfort you.
Oh Andrea. I'm thinking of Nathanial today, and your family. He made his mark on so many of our hearts. He was a blessing to this world, and he lives on in you.
Happy Birthday Nathaniel.
Uncle Mel and Aunt Andrea, I will be thinking of you...
Love you!
Linda Lee
Andrea,
You are an amazing woman in so many ways! Your faith is infectious. I will be forever touched for being your friend and having the chance to meet Nathanial. Thanks for being you!
Andrea,
I just decided to look at your blog today and saw that it was Nathanial's birthday. I can't believe it has been one year.
Happy Birthday Sweet Baby boy.
Andrea, your words are so beautiful, my heart weeps for you, yet rejoices in knowing he is safe and whole with our Lord.
Many Many Blessing to you and your family
Love Brenda
Post a Comment