Monday, October 05, 2009

It's all about control

Kyle's been a little more adventurous with trying new foods lately and I'm excited to say he is officially a fish lover! Yea! Of all foods, and with his pickiness it's a little surprising. He started with breaded fish (and really, who doesn't like breaded, fried fish?) Then last night I made grilled Salmon. At first Kyle said he didn't want to try it because it wasn't like the other fish he likes. After a little coaxing (and bribing) he took a small bite. He was silent for a few seconds and then he exclaimed, "I like it! I like Salmon!" His expression was so funny. I think he was surprised he actually liked it. I gave him a big "Who Hoo" and a high five and offered a larger piece of fish. He looked me straight in the face and said, "I like it, but I don't want to eat it."
I don't think he's a picky eater afterall. He just wants to be in control.

No comments: