Saturday, October 17, 2009

We have a house!

Mel made it safely to Columbus Thursday night. He made the 20 hour drive in about 30 hours driving the moving truck and trailering the car. I'm so glad the boys and I weren't with him. But we get to do that drive on Friday. Mel's flying back and then we're all driving down together. Hopefully he'll make more stops for us. : )
Mel was able to get into our new house Friday morning and had everything unloaded by the afternoon. We're on post and the house is- NEW - and never been lived in. Yea! Mel seems pleased with it and he's usually very picky so I'm excited to see it. I'll post pictures once we're all down there and settled a bit.

3 comments:

IrishMommy said...

Yippee Andrea. So excited for you guys, but I will miss you greatly. You are a great friend. I look forward to our girls weekend in Savannah while the snow is flying here in mn.

sarah roo said...

That's great! Since you are moving anyway, I'm happy for you that you got a brand new house! Please send or post pictures. I can't believe you're leaving.

Angela said...

I am trying to be a supportive friend.... BUT, I am going to miss you!


Of course, this winter you may have all of us wanting to move in with you! Brrr...