Technically not lost, just forgotten.
I love looking at pictures I haven't seen for a while. I found these photos on Mel's camera the other day. They were taken shortly after he returned from Iraq last summer.
Itasca State Park- Headwaters of the Mississippi River
I love looking at pictures I haven't seen for a while. I found these photos on Mel's camera the other day. They were taken shortly after he returned from Iraq last summer.
Itasca State Park- Headwaters of the Mississippi River


Crossing the Mighty Mississippi.
Getting ready to go fishing at Grand Vu Resort in Walker, MN.

Kyle's first fish
These were such special days. Mel was finally home after 17 months away and we could just be a family again.

2 comments:
Great pictures!! Nice to relive some nice family time. Makes me think I should find some nice pictures of my kids....without sound! :)
Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment