Kyle had his first day of school today without me. He did great! He was very excited and proud to be going to school alone. He kept saying, "I do it without you. I do it without you." He walked right into his classroom, found his name tag, said goodbye and went to play with the Play-do.
"We had milk and the cheese I don't like and I ate it and now I like it. I played with the boy with the orange shirt. I played outside, but I didn't play with the scooters. I wasn't shy. I talked to my two teachers. I watched everyone else when we sang. I didn't sing."
I'm so glad his first day went well and he's excited to go back on Thursday.

3 comments:
Very exciting! You got a lot more information from Kyle than I got from Derek! Derek played. I know that because I asked. He said Yes.
Awesome! So glad he liked it and he was so excited to tell you about it! Max told me they had dinner for lunch...which means they had something besides our usual PB&J!
Yippee! Hip Hip Hooray For Kyle!!!
Congrats!!
Post a Comment