Tyler: Who are you voting for for president?
Jacob: Obama.
Tyler: You can't vote for him. If he's president he's going to take away You Tube.
Jacob: What's You Tube?
Tyler: It's something on your computer.
Jacob: If it's already on your computer, how can he take it away?
Kyle is very proud of his new Nike tennis shoes and he believes the Nike swoosh helps him run faster and jump higher. Seriously. He asked me what kind of shoes I have. I told him mine were New Balance. He said, "What do you balance on?"
Yesterday I made raisin cinnamon french toast. Kyle saw it and loudly exclaimed, "I don't want the polka dot bread. I want the plain bread!"

3 comments:
I love listening to kids' conversations!
You make your kids french toast? Can you moms stop making me look bad! But anyhow, if you're taking orders, I'll take the polka dot bread!
Kids say the darndest things! Love it...
Post a Comment