Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Say cheese!
Or not. That's what Kyle decided anyway. He had picture day on Tuesday. He looked so nice when I dropped him off at school. He had on his "handsome" shirt, we combed and gelled his hair and he'd been practicing his smile. So I was a little surprised when I picked him up from school and his teachers said, "We tried everything. He just wouldn't get his picture taken." Kyle claims the camera was really big and scary and he imitated the flash and "choosh" sound the camera made when it snapped the picture. So no class photo for Kyle's first year at preschool. We'll try again on picture retake day (if they have it) but I'm not holding my breath. I took the picture below when we got home that day. I wasn't going to waste the fact that his hair looked nice and he was wearing his "handsome" shirt. So here's Kyle's official fall 2008 picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
THAT is a darling picture. And I guarantee it's better than anything you could have gotten at school! He is a cutie.
Hi is such a cutie!
That big mean camera...
Post a Comment